Cardiologist, Motivational Keynote Speaker, and Executive Business Coach
Dr. Carmen W. Landrau, M.D., is a board-certified cardiologist and a highly regarded female empowerment Keynote Speaker based in Houston, Texas. As a women’s empowerment Keynote Speaker, Dr. Landrau has helped countless female professionals attract the recognition they deserve while achieving their optimum work-life balance. As an executive business coach, she provides strategies to female entrepreneurs to help propel their businesses forward and improve their professional industry visibility.
An Impressive Record of Achievement
Dr. Landrau is often asked to participate in interviews for print, television and social media. Clients thank her with glowing testimonials to her achievement as a motivational Keynote Speaker on women’s empowerment, the profession of public speaking and the prevention and treatment of heart disease.
AS FEATURED IN
- Print Media: Dr. Landrau is featured in H Texas Magazine and Houstonia Magazine, and she is recognized among Houston’s Top Doctors.
- Television: Dr. Landrau presents her unique views on women’s empowerment and cardiac health in televised interviews and panel discussions.
- Featured Keynote Speaker: Dr. Landrau often appears as a Keynote Speaker at the American Heart Association annual conference, Latinas Go Red, to discuss heart disease prevention and management.
- Online Publications: Dr. Landrau is a regular contributor to many online publications.
- Corporate Retreats: Dr. Landrau is asked to appear at corporate retreats. She conducts group and individual business coaching sessions for executive women and others.
Dr. Landrau has been featured with some of today’s top industry leaders:
Interviews & Videos
During interviews, Dr. Landrau is often asked about how female executives in male-dominated careers can become more confident, gain the support they need, manage their time more efficiently and attract recognition for a job well done. As a cardiologist and a representative of the American Heart Association, she is interviewed about heart disease and prevention.
Carmen W. Landrau, MD is a cardiologist, professional keynote speaker and business coach in Houston, TX. She graduated from Ponce School of Medicine in Puerto Rico, followed by a residency in internal medicine and fellowship in cardiology at The University of Texas Medical School in Houston. After her fellowship, she was hired by the Division of Cardiology at UT, shortly after which she went to open her solo cardiology private practice.
As a professional keynote speaker, Dr. Landrau uses her experience navigating a male-dominated and hierarchical career as inspiration to empower professional women and help them recognize their talents and voice their achievements in order for them to get to the next step in their careers and in life.
Dr. Landrau is recognized as one of Houston’s Top Doctors, having been featured in H Texas Magazine and Houstonia Magazine, and is a regular contributor to multiple online journals. She is also an esteemed member of the American Heart Association Speaker’s Bureau having presented both live and on TV, as well as the featured keynote speaker for the annual AHA conference, Latinas Go Red.